Sunday 8 June 2014

Sleepy Squeak


I have been and an out a lot today, but I am afraid that the weather spoiled my plans as well as my MH's. The old dear got up this morning with me and we were both delighted to see the sun was shining, so as we were having our breakfast, we worked out what we would do with the day. My list was very short----PLAY, but my MH's was a bit longer and involved the washing machine and the lawn mower. I was OK with that, 'cos I can keep well out of the mower's way, but I still get to play outside with my humans, so there is an advantage to getting the grass cut.

So, the washing machine was gurgling away quite happy, the sun was still shining so the old dear nipped into back door of the gym and brought out the lawn mower and I sat on the path and waited for her to finish. Well, the poor old thing got round one bit of the grass three times when a great big black cloud appeared and suddenly dropped all its rain on her---and me! Oh dear, we were not best pleased at all and the lawn mower had to get taken back into its wee house, while we had to go indoors and get dried again. Shame.

After a while the rain went off, but by this time the grass was too wet to cut, so it will need to wait till another day. Yippee! I was able to get out to play a lot of times and at one point I was out so long that my humans were worried about me, but just as they were going to come and look for me, I jumped in the window, and that made them happy again.

It looks as though it might be quite a nice evening, so I will have my after dinner nap and then I shall see what the outside is like and I may take my adorable little self out into the fields to see how all my little animal friends are keeping.

My little life might not sound very exciting, but it makes me very happy and I am now into a very lovely routine which involves sleeping, playing, talking to sheeps and cows, feeding and getting lots and lots of cuddles and tummy tickles, so I am quite happy with contentment rather than a lot of excitement.


I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment