Thursday 24 July 2014

A Good Day


In all sorts of ways. Once the mist went away to play somewhere else, my little island was lovely and warm, so it was time for me to play outside a lot, and because I was feeling so much better, that is just what I did.

Both of my humans were at home with me and that is just what I like. I didn't get up too early which was just as well 'cos I was out until it got late last night and this wee picture is of me sitting on my window sill just wondering where I would go first, but what you can't see is that there were two ginormous seagulls in the field and I was sort of growling at them. It is a shame you can't hear me, 'cos my growl is just brilliant!


Anyway, my MH was doing some housework, but she kept coming outside to make sure that I was OK which I was of course, but it is lovely when she is outside with me.

I tooked her into the greenhouse and showed her my tomatoes and I asked her if she would show them to you and here they are. Me and my DH are quite pleased with them, but I have some sad news for you. My little pepper died when my humans were away and that made me a sad puss. I don't know what happened to it. Maybe it had something bad in its tummy like I had, but I am afraid it didn't get better like me, so we were all a bit unhappy. I hope my tomatoes are OK until we can eat them.


I played in my garden for a long time and I sharpened my adorable little claws and had good fun just sniffing all over the place. It is funny, but I am getting quite old now and I have been at this garden for a long, long time, and yet every single time I go out I find something different to sniff or to play with or to attack and that's why I love going outside 'cos I never know what I am going to find.


I love all the excitement and I love being in the long grass so I hope that this good weather stays here for a long time so that I can do more hunting and maybe this will be the summer when I spend an en-tire night outside without going to bed.

If I do that, then you will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment