Friday 18 July 2014

Bliss!


If I tell you a secret will you promise not to tell? Ok then I will.

Today is Friday. Well, you know that, so that's not my secret, but I need to explain. 'Cos it is Friday, my DH went away to the Cat shop and it was just us girls again in my house and I like that a lot 'cos we do lots of things together and my MH talks to me all the time when she is working and I like that lots too.

Well, she went away out very early this morning before we were all up. Well, she was up, obviously, but me and my DH were still sleeping and when she came home he got up, so I got up too and I let her feed me and then we waved bye bye to my DH as he went away on the boat.

I went out to play for a while when my MH was doing some of her work, but I kept nipping back in through the window to make sure she was OK and also to see if she was finished so that I could have a wee seat on her knee and at one point I made her laugh a lot cos I was outside my front window while the old dear was having some cereal, but as soon as I heard her spoon scraping the bottom of her dish, I knew it was milk time for this adorable little puss and I flew in the window, jumped on the chair and then dived onto her knee and stuck my adorable little nose into the bowl and lapped up the milk while my dear old MH giggled.

As the afternoon wore on, she began to feel a wee bit sleepy and decided to have a snooze before my DH came home and this is where my secret comes in. I'll bet you thought I had forgotten, didn't you? Well, I didn't.

My MH told me she was going to have a wee cat nap and I decided that if you have a cat nap, you need a cat. Right? Well, she just lay on the top of our bed and put my blanket over the top of her, and I snuggled under the blanket too and snuggled in beside her and purred and purred until we both fell asleep, and oh my dear friends, I was so happy and so comfortable and my MH was so asleep!!

Oh it was just so lovely, and yes I know pussy cats shouldn't do things like that, but I loved it and so did my dear old MH, and I am sure she will let me do it again.


Maybe tomorrow, I hope. ;-)))

2 comments:

  1. You are such a lucky kitty, to be able to have such a cozy nap with your MH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am lucky Bonnie and I am grateful. I just love it when I can snuggle up beside my MH and she tickles my adorable little lugs or just strokes my little head and that makes me the happiest puss in the world. I hope you are OK

    ReplyDelete