Monday 28 July 2014

I'm Afraid.....


....I am in danger of becoming a tad boring. I know, I know you love hearing what I am always getting up to, but the weather is still suiting me so much that I am spending my summer days just doing the same thing all the time, and so I don't have any exciting news for you.

However, I shall tell you what I have been doing and just hope you are not getting bored. I didn't stay out too late last night 'cos it was a bit misty and my little paws were getting wet in the long grass. I know they were wet, 'cos as I was cuddling up beside my MH I think I sort of stood on her face and she said 'Oh Squeak, your wee feets are all wet' and I think I sort of wakened her up again. Oops!

I was up and out quite early and had a wander round my estate just seeing what was happening and then my DH appeared while my MH stayed inside and played with her vacuum cleaner and her dusters and polish, so really, the best place for me and my DH on a Monday is NOT in my living room!!


My DH was doing something to the outside of my house so I watched him for a while and then my MH told me she was going out with her friends to do some crafty things, so I stayed in my garden keeping an eye on the old boy until she came back and then we all got a bit of a surprise 'cos we had a visitor. It was a man who used to come to my house when he was a young boy and of course I wasn't even made then and my humans were surprised to see him again when he came into my garden with his little girl who though I was ---- oh, what is the word? Oh yes, ADORABLE!! Hee hee My MH told her all about my blog and she said she will have a look for me when she goes away home again, so I think I have another fan.


When they went away, my humans did some more weeding and my MH thinks that nearly all the weeds have disappeared, so that is good. Maybe she will have more time to play with me now. I hope. I am resting now, but I will be going outside very soon to do my usual night time pussy cat things before snuggling up to my MH for a brilliant sleep, but I think it might be wiser if I dry my adorable little feets first!

No comments:

Post a Comment