Thursday 7 August 2014

Good Fun


Well, remember I told you it had been raining all day yesterday and I didn't know if I would be able to get out to play before bed time? Well, the rain finally went off and I did get outside for a while and I saw all my little friends who were a bit wet and not very happy, but when they saw me they all cheered up a bit.

We all got a surprise when we got up this morning 'cos the rain was off and the sun was shining and it looked as though it would be a good day. I gobbled up my breakfast as quickly as I could and then I rushed into my garden and listened to all the little birdies singing. I like to hear them and I know that they will be going away soon, so I want to hear them as much as possible, and anyway, my MH was running round the living room again with her vacuum cleaner, so the safest place for me was outside. :-))


To be honest with you, dear friends, I don't know what has got into the old dear 'cos everything that can be dusted is getting dusted, everything that can be washed is getting washed and anything that can be painted is getting painted! Me and my DH have to keep counting one another to make sure we are not in the washing machine or in the vacuum cleaner!!!

And to crown it all, I thought the poor old thing had finally flipped as I wandered into the kitchen and there she was vacuuming the vacuum! Yep, even if you read it again, it will still be the same. I was ready to phone for the man in the white coat to come and take her away, when she explained that it was dirty and needed to be cleaned and this was the way to do it, but I'm still not convinced. Sigh

Anyway, she washed all my blankets and hanged them out on the rope which meant that I could play on the clothes poles which you know is my favourite game, and then she cut our grass again, which as you all know is NOT my favourite game! While she was playing with the lawn mower, I went into our greenhouse with my DH and we had a wee chat about things and that made us happy and then when the old dear was finished, I went out to play with her and that was good fun too.


I ran into the other field and I had a wee chat to the baby cow and he is lovely. He is just a young cow and he jumps about the field and he makes my humans laugh but the mummy cow doesn't laugh, she just watches us. A while later, I was lying on my path just minding my own business when I got dive bombed again with three swallows and that made me very angry. I went and told my MH and what did she do? She tooked a picture of one of them! Not quite what I had in mind MH!


I guess I will need to get the training handbook out again for her. Oh dear!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the swallows are just trying to give you a birdie hug, Squeak. Now I have to ask you a very serious question. Just between you and me...where does your MH get all her energy. Perhaps you could find out, bottle it and send me some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the swallows, Bonnie, but I will be happy when they go away again. I will try and find out where my MH gets her energy, but I think I might hide it from her if I DO find it---but I'll send you a wee drop first, as long as it is OK with Sadie!

    ReplyDelete