Sunday 24 August 2014

Guess What?


I didn't get wet today! Yippee. It hasn't been raining and I have been out playing all day and my humans have even been outside with me too which just makes it better and better, and to finish it all off, my friend S. came to see me and she brought lots of cuddles with her, so I have been a wee bit spoiled today---but I am worth it, sure I am?

I stayed out quite late last night but things around my house and in my fields were very quiet and there wasn't very much for me to do, so I just went home and after a bit of supper, I nipped in beside my MH and had a very good sleep. I just love it when I can cuddle up beside the old dear and she tells me that she likes it too, so that makes us both happy.

When we got up this morning me and my DH went into our greenhouse and did some work with our tomatoes which are just about finished now and soon we will have to start cleaning it all out again. Shame. I got a bit of a fright today 'cos I went into the study at one point to see what my humans were doing and I saw a case on the floor and my adorable little heart sank as I thought they were going away to leave me again, and I was very, very sad so I lay on the couch and had a big, sad sulk. My MH saw me and right away knew what was wrong and she cuddled me and told me that they were just measuring the case 'cos they are buying another one the same, but they are not going away just now, and suddenly I was very happy again and gave her a ginormous purr and she laughed.

Me and my MH played with some of my toys this afternoon and we haven't done that for a long time. I am getting a bit grown up for games now, but if the old dear feels she needs to play, then who am I to stand in her way? Just as we had finished, I heard my friend S. coming into my house, so I waited for her and she gave me a big cuddle and called me her ickle wickle again and that always makes me smile 'cos I like being a ickle wickle, whatever it is!


I was just settling down for a peaceful evening when my MH decided to go out and cut my grass, so I just followed her round and sat on the paths as she ran round the garden behind the lawn mower and I helped her into my house when she was finished 'cos her little legs were tired by then, and I was so tired too that I had to curl up on my chair and have an evening snooze.


I have had a very good Sunday and I hope you have had a good day too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to hear you have had a good Sunday and didn't get wet at all but I can't believe you will ever be too grown up for toys!
    A

    ReplyDelete