Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lots of Rain


Oh dear it has been very wet on my little island. I have been able to get out to play, but I have learned not to go too far away from my house 'cos when the rain starts, it gets very heavy very quickly, but if I am round about my garden, then I can get inside before I get too wet. Clever, eh?

I have been getting so wet, that I now have to have TWO towels all to myself. I have always had one towel, but I now need two because of all the rain we have been getting lately, and I just love it when my MH makes me all dry again 'cos there is always a cuddle hiding in the towel for me and sometimes a wee tickle, which I adore.

I got a big surprise last night when my MH had her shower 'cos she came into my living room with her big furry dressing gown on, and I love it so much that she had hardly got sat down until I was right on top of her knee and I kneaded it and kneaded it and I purred so loudly my DH had to turn up the television. Oh, I was so comfortable that I fell asleep right away and I think I even snored 'cos when I wakened up the television was still up loud! Hee hee.




I don't have a lot of news today for you 'cos I just did a lot of the same things as usual, but mainly I have been sleeping 'cos it hasn't been very nice outside and I shall save up all my energy for night time, but I did take my MH into our wee gym and I sat on the chair and watched her on her walking machine and on her bike and we had a wee chat---well, when she had enough breath to talk to me! We weren't able to play on the grass as it was too wet, but when we went into my house, she played with me on the carpet and she tickled my adorable little tummy and I liked it very much.

She was a wee bit annoyed at me this afternoon though 'cos when she was doing her Wii, I kept telling her that I was hungry and when she wasn't feeding me as quickly as I wanted, I just stood in front of the television so that she couldn't see what she was doing, and guess what? She fed me!!


Who is a clever puss? Me, of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment