Tuesday 26 August 2014

No News


Both my humans were away from my house all day today so I don't have any news for you. We were all up early because they had to catch the first boat, but it was such a lovely morning that I was out playing before they left and my MH left the window open for me.

Now, I could tell you that I had a wild adventure and climbed poles in everybody's garden as I went to the other end of my island for a long walk and I went down onto the beach for a roll in the sand and while I was there I saw some seals, so I just swam out into the sea to have a chat with them and while we were chatting, they taught me how to dive and to swim under water and to catch fishes, and I just loved that.

On my way back to my house, I saw two ginormous big doggies chasing a little mouse and that made me very angry, so I raced up to these doggies and sat right in front of them. I arched my adorable little back and hissed the loudest hiss I have ever done, and the doggies ran away whimpering, so I ate the little mouse!!!

Well. I COULD tell you all that, but it would be just a bit of a great big lie, 'cos what I really did was to snooze for most of the time the humans were away and my MH knew that 'cos when she came home, I appeared from the bedroom and when she put her hand on the pillow, it was warm and cosy so she knew my adorable little body had been all curled up there.

But it was a good story, sure it was?

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was made up as soon as I read 'I ate the little mouse.' You wouldn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I know I can be a little devil, but I am a gentle little devil! I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete