Monday 11 August 2014

Normal Monday


I went out last night and I am afraid I couldn't get back home again until about half past two in the morning and my poor DH was desperate to get to his bed, but because the horrible wind would have blown lots of rain into my living room if he had left the window open, he had to wait until I managed to get home.

I know you will be wondering why I couldn't get home. Well, it was because of all the rain. I went out when it was dry, but while I was having some good fun, the rain came on and it poured and poured and poured and I didn't want to get another soaking, so I sheltered in beside some bales and I had to wait a long, long time before it was dry enough for me to rush home again. I heard my DH shouting for me, but I couldn't move and I am so sorry DH. Hopefully it won't happen again, 'cos I am in great danger of getting locked out. Sigh.

It has just been a normal day with my MH playing with all her machines and I am afraid she caught me being a bit of a bully and it made her smile. I shall explain. The steamer machine was out so that the old dear could clean my kitchen floor and you know I don't like it when it is spitting and hissing all over the place. Well, she had switched it off while she went out of the room for a minute, and when she came back she saw me hitting it with my adorable little paw 'cos I was just showing it who the boss was. When I saw my MH, I just gave the steamer a wee tap and then I wandered away, but I knew she was smiling at me.

I got a lovely surprise this afternoon 'cos when my MH was on her computer, she got a letter from my friend J. and there was news of a new paw pal for me and I was SO excited. I have another friend that I can write to and I am looking forward to learning all about this pussy cat. I love all my paw pals and J. sends me lots and lots of letters from them and I even get some photographs from them so you will understand why I am so excited. When my MH was telling me about my newest paw pal, she told me that he loves rolling, and guess what I had been doing this afternoon? Yes! I had been rolling on my path and my MH tooked this picture of me, so I think that me and my paw pal will be the bestest of friends and maybe some day we will be able to meet up and roll together. Oh wouldn't that be just the magicest thing ever?


Just look at the length of that adorable little body!

I will have a rest now before I wander out later on but I think I had better take my paw-ket watch with me and make sure I am home before midnight and keep my DH happy. I don't want to upset him TOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment