Friday 8 August 2014

Peace at Last


Well, I don't know whether my beloved MH has finally run out of steam or whether there is nothing left to paint or wash or vacuum, but we have had a lovely peaceful day, and I for one have just loved every minute of it.


My DH went away on the boat to go to the Cat shop and I sat patiently waiting to see what the old dear was going to do, but surprise!, she sat on my couch and invited me up onto her knee! Yippee! We sat there for a while and she stroked me as I purred and had a snooze and was very happy.

She did a wee bit of housework but in between her little jobs we would sit down and I would sit beside her and my little lugs would get another wee cuddle. We fed the birdies and then I sat on my window sill and watched them as they had a feed. Lots of little birds come to the feeder in my garden and they go away again with filled up tummies and that makes them happy.

Later in the afternoon, she tooked me into her wee gym and I sat on the chair while she did her exercises and then we went back onto the couch for more sitting and cuddling 'cos by this time her little legs were tired and even if she had needed to do any more work, she didn't have the energy, so we just sat there having a chat till my DH comed home again.

So,I don't have any news for you except to tell you that I have had a super duper day just being stroked and spoiled and talked to and you all know that I just love that and it is millions times better than watching the vacuum cleaner or any of the other gadgets that my MH likes playing with.

Oh, I hope it will be like this all weekend, but I shall let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment