Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Very Quiet Day


I didn't stay out too late last night 'cos there was nothing exciting happening on my little island and I decided that I would be much happier snuggled up beside my dear old MH, so I looked at my little paw-kit watch and it told me at was half past one o'clock, so I decided to go home. The old boy was still up so I had a wee chat with him, asked him for a biscuit--which he gave me--and then I nipped up onto my bed and settled down for a lovely night's sleep.

I got a wee surprise earlier in the evening when my MH was on her computer 'cos I got a message from my friend J. who told me it was her birthday and she sent me a picture of a birthday cake which she said was just for me and I was very happy with that so I asked my MH to send her a card and she did 'cos my humans always do what I ask them. I think it might be my winning smile that does it, hee hee!

I have had a very quiet Wednesday 'cos I was in my house all by myself for a while when my DH went to the Cat Shop and my MH went out too, but when she came home I sat on her knee and we had a little chat about all the things she had been doing and I liked that. A while later, she had some work to do, so I decided that I would just go and have a wee siesta and it was then that this picture was taken.




My MH thinks I look adorable when I am sleeping and she says it always makes her smile when she sees me, and I think it would be very hard to argue with her. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment