Saturday 6 September 2014

A Wee Bit Better


I am not firing on all cylinders just yet, but I am a bit better and I would like to thank all my millions of friends---well, the three or four!---who wrote to tell me they were worried about me, but I am OK. I am still a bit on the quiet side and my dear old MH thinks that maybe I have had a fright, but I can't tell her what is really wrong.

I slept on top of the big furry dressing gown which is on top of the ottoman in our bedroom and that worried the old dear 'cos I usually sleep snuggled up beside her, but about four o'clock in the morning, my adorable little tummy decided it wanted to be filled, so I nipped up on top of our little hi-fi and I did my dance on it till the old dear wakened up and she was delighted that I had asked her to feed me even though it was in the middle of the night and the poor old soul had been sound asleep, and she was even more delighted when I nipped up beside her for another little snooze.

I have been out a few times, but it has been quite wet on my little island, so I have been indoors a lot too and I am still quite sleepy, but I think that I will be fine, so please don't worry about me too much---just a wee bit! Hee hee

I hope I will have better news for you tomorrow, but at the moment I am sound asleep beside my MH 'cos I have already told her what I want to tell you, and I might venture out later on, depending on how I feel and what the weather is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Squeak, Sadie and I hope that you will soon be feeling a whole lot better. That would make your humans feel better too. Hairy Hugs to you from Sadie.

    ReplyDelete