Thursday 4 September 2014

Good Fun


I am just loving this weather. OK. It is not roasting hot, but it is warm and it is dry and it is not windy so I am able to get out to play as much as I want and my humans have been able to leave the window open for me so I am a very happy little Squeak.

I'm afraid I gave the old dear a bit of a big fright last night and I made her a wee bit worried, but I was OK really and she should know by now that I am a big puss and I can look after my adorable self. I had better tell you what I am rambling on about, sure I should?

Well, normally my evening routine is that I have my dinner about half past five o'clock and then I go out to have a wander round about for about an hour before coming back home and having a snooze, either on the couch or on my MH's knee which is my preferred choice, by the way! I sleep until about ten o'clock and then I am off again until midnight at least, but sometimes even later. My humans are used to that routine and are quite happy with it, but last night was different.

I had my dinner as usual, but then I went out and didn't come back until nearly ten o'clock and I am afraid my poor old MH was getting worried about me. She went outside and called for me and even sent the old boy out to do the same, but I wasn't ready to go home 'cos I was having such a brilliant time playing with the little mouses and the little insects and creepie crawlie things that I like to watch.

Eventually I did go home and I was very sad that I had worried my humans but we all had a wee chat and I told them I was safe and am growed up enough now to look after myself and while my MH doesn't really like it, she accepts that I have to be able to do pussy cat things when I want.


Today has been good and I have been out a lot with my DH and then I went into the gym with my MH and afterwards we played in my garden and it has just been super duper. It is still a good evening, so I may stay out late tonight. It will just depend on how I am feeling and on how many of my little friends are out and about tonight to keep me company.

Oh, I do love all this fine weather and I hope it lasts for a long, long time.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy for you that the weather has been fine on your little island. Do be a good puss and not cause worry for your humans if possible, though I understand your losing track of time when on such wonderful adventures.

    ReplyDelete