Monday 29 September 2014

Happy Day


We are all very happy chez Squeak and that is just because my dear old MH was able to run round my garden today with her lawn mower and she got all our grass cut, so she is a very happy MH, and when she is happy, we are all happy!

It has been a busy day in my house 'cos the vacuum cleaner came out first with the dusters and the polish, and as soon as my DH went away to the cat shop, my MH started all her cleaning. I think she likes playing with all her machines 'cos she brought out the steamer today as well, so yours truly took my adorable little self off to bed until she was finished because I know that when she needs a rest, I can sit on her knee for a while and that's just what I did.

We both had a wee giggle when my DH went out 'cos he remembered to take the case with him today and my MH didn't say a word, but we just looked at one another and then we smiled. It is a shame for him sometimes!

My friend M. came to see me today and we had a chat while her and my MH started to make our Christmas cake. OK, I shall give you a minute to digest that. Well, the sentence that is, 'cos the Christmas cake isn't ready yet. Hee hee. You see, my MH bakes things that me and my DH like but she has never made a cake like that before and she wants to try so my friend is going to help her. I shall keep you informed and maybe even show you a picture of it whenever it appears.

My DH came home just as my MH had finished cutting the grass and he put his shirt down on my couch so that my MH could sew a hole in his pocket, and I snuggled up inside it and had a lovely sleep 'cos it was so lovely and cosy.


So, you can see that we have all been very busy today and I have been told that we are getting visitors tomorrow. I am looking forward to that 'cos I love meeting new peoples, especially ones that think I am adorable---which most of them do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment