Saturday 20 September 2014

Much Better


I am feeling a lot better today and not as tired and that is because I had a very peaceful evening yesterday, although I was not very happy 'cos I was all alone.

My humans decided to go away to Stromness for a night out and of course I couldn't go with them, so I just stayed home and slept on my couch. The window was left open for me and it was a lovely evening, so I had a couple of wee trips outside, but I was back in my house when the humans came home. My MH changed into her big furry dressing gown and I settled down on her knee and had another sleep while she stroked my adorable little lugs and told me what they had eaten and it did sound lovely, but I don't think it was as good as my dinners.

We all have had a fairly quiet day with my humans not doing very much at all and me doing even less, although I have been a bit worried and had to get my MH to help me. Remember yesterday I asked you if I looked tired in my picture, and thought it might have been because I was getting old? Well, my friend B. told me that I wasn't getting old, but I had just over extended myself. I didn't know what this meant but my dear old MH or 'she who thinks she knows everything' explained and I was very happy. So thank you, B. I feel a lot better now!


I had a very pleasant surprise today when my friend S. came to see me. I am a very lucky puss cat 'cos I have lots of friends. Some are just able to write to me and have never seen me 'for real', but my friend S. comes to see me nearly every week, but usually on a Sunday and that's why it was a surprise for me today, but it was one I really liked. She gave me lots of cuddles and tickled me under my adorable little chin and I was in ecstasy. I didn't want it to stop, but she had to go home to see her own pussy cat. Shame.

So, I have had a very good day, and I hope you have had too.

No comments:

Post a Comment