Saturday 13 September 2014

Puss and Boots


I am still having great fun and it has been another brilliant day on my little island. The mist went away and for a while it was really warm and at one point my adorable little body was so warm that I had to go into my porch for a rest in the shade and that's when my MH tooked this picture of me and my DH's boots.


I have been outside all day and I have meandered all over my garden and all through my fields and I have just been the most contented little puss in the world. It has just been beautiful. My humans have been outside with me too and you all know how happy that makes me. I just love it. My DH has nearly finished spreading all his chips and my MH was helping him by lifting up all the little weeds and I was helping her by bringing them back to her when she throwed them away, so we have all been working very hard, but it has just been the goodest of fun.

My MH went into her wee gym and let her little legs do some of their exercises and when she came out she tooked this lovely picture of my little birdie friends playing on my pampas grass and I think it is just beautiful.


I am having a snooze in my wee hoose now after my dinner, but I am sure I will be going outside later on to see what is happening in my little world and I am sure I will like what I find.


I hope your weekend has been as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment