Tuesday 16 September 2014

Routine


I have a lovely routine and I am very happy with it. Sometimes some exciting things happen in my little life, but then I just slip back into my usual routine and I like that too, and I have been in my normal routine over the past couple of days which suits me fine. I wondered if you might like to hear what my 'normal' routine is and I decided that you would. So here it is.

I get up with my MH and she gives me my breakfast before I nip out into my garden to make sure that everything is alright and I have a wee word with the birdies and the sheeps and the cows, and by the time I have done all this, I know my MH will have finished her breakfast, so I nip back in through my window just in time to get the last wee drop of milk in her dish.I don't drink milk normally, but this little drop is my favourite.

I sit on her knee for a while and we have a chat and decide what we are all going to do with our day and if it is a working day for the old dear, then I go out with my DH into our greenhouse, but if he is away to the Cat Shop, I just lie on my bed or on the back of my couch and I have little snoozes until my MH is finished with her hoovering and dusting and then I take up my favourite seat on her knee on my couch while she has a rest.

If the weather is good in the afternoon, then I go outside again and I explore and sniff and play and I just love doing that, but if it is wet, I generally stay on my couch or in whatever room my MH is. She always talks to me no matter what she is doing and I just love listening to her and she likes it when I purr back to her.

We sometimes go into the gym when her little legs need their exercise and I have my very own chair where I can sit and watch her and then I play with the ends of her earphones when she tries to put them back into their little case and she calls me a monkey 'cos I keep pulling them and I try to eat them, but it makes her laugh.



I have my dinner about half past five o'clock and then I go out again but just for wee while, and for the rest of the night until about half past nine or ten o'clock,I rest on my couch and gather up all my strength until I am ready to go outside and see all my little mouse friends and again, if the weather is to my liking, I stay out as late as I possibly can and sometimes it is two or three o'clock in the morning before I nip in through my window, have a wee biscuit and then cuddle up beside my MH.

And that is my day! I think that is a brilliant routine and it makes me a very happy puss and I love it too when I get to do different things and when my MH reads all the letters my paw pals send me 'cos I just love learning about all the things they do and I have lots of human friends who keep in touch with me too, which is just magic.

I know I am a very lucky puss and I just LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment