Sunday 14 September 2014

Super Sunday


I have had a very good day. It has been a lazy day and I have had a good rest which I have enjoyed although I have also had a few trips outside to see what is going on in my little part of the island.

It has been cooler than yesterday but I have still had good fun outside although it has been a wee bit lonely 'cos my humans have been inside today and my DH only came out to play with me for a little time.

I have also needed a rest as I was outside till very late last night. It was such a lovely night that I didn't want to go to bed, and my humans had left the window open for me, so I stayed out very, very late and when I did decide to go inside, both my humans were sleeping and snoring very loudly and I had to put my adorable little paws in my lugs so that I could get to sleep too!

I have had lots of snoozes on my couch and I was in the middle of one of these when I got a big surprise 'cos my friend S. came to see me and I liked that a lot. She was away on holiday and I didn't see her last week, but she made up for that by giving me a great big cuddle and a wee tickle and I giggled for her and she liked that.

I went outside when she went away and I went round to see if any of my little birdie friends were at the bird feeder but they had all gone away, so I just sat there for a while and waited for them, but I think they were a wee bit frightened 'cos they didn't come while I was outside but as soon as I went into my house, they all arrived and ate up all their dinner while I sat on my window sill and watched them.


So, that has been my Sunday so far and I am not sure what the rest of the night will bring me, but I certainly will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment