Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Fun Day


I have had a really good day today, both inside my house and outside. The weather hasn't been too awful, so I have been able to get outside whenever I have wanted. There isn't very much to do outside just now 'cos lots of my little birdie friends have gone away on their holiday to where it is warm and lots of my lady cow friends are away in other fields and are getting ready to go into the byres for the winter, so to be honest, I get a wee bit lonely when I am outside. It is too cold for my humans to come out and play with me, but sometimes we do have fun together when my DH is going into our greenhouse or my MH is hanging out her washing, but it's not as good as during the summer.

So. Me and my MH had a chat about it and we decided that we would play more together in my house and I just had to ask whenever I felt the need and that's just what I have been doing. When I want the old dear to play some games, I do what she calls my 'funny run' and I run in front of her, usually into our bedroom or up on the back of my DH's chair.

If I run into the bedroom, she follows me in and covers me in my blanket and then tickles me and rolls me over the bed and I love it MILLIONS! We play that game lots and lots of times and then sometimes I just ask her to stop, but I stay under my blanket and have a snooze and my MH stays with me for a wee while and strokes my adorable little head until I am snoring.


However, if I run into the living room and on to the chair, then that is the signal for her to pick some of my toys and we play together on the floor and I like that too. That's what we did today and she tooked a couple of pictures for you to see just what we were doing, so I hope you like them.


I just have one question. Does my bum look big in this chair? Hee hee. Oh dear, I am rolling about laughing and I hope I have made you smile a wee bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment