Wednesday 1 October 2014

Another Good Day


It wasn't quite a normal Wednesday, but it was a good Wednesday and I have liked it a lot. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and I sat with my MH for a while before she had to go out too, but before she did, we had a play on my bed and she tickled me and cuddled me and told me she loved me so I purred back to her that I loved her too. Then do you know what she did? She covered me up with the blanket and left me to have a lovely sleep until she came home again, and I was so, so comfortable. I hope she does that again.

Later in the afternoon, my friend M. came over and she helped my MH to make our Christmas cake and I watched them and sniffed at all the lovely smells they were making, and just when they were finished, the nice farmer man from next door came in to see me. He said he wanted to talk to my MH, but I really knew it was me he wanted to see, so I gave him one of my special purrs and he smiled at me.

The cake is out of the oven now, but it is still very hot and I have been warned not to go near it, so I will ask the Boss to take a picture of it for tomorrow and you can see it for yourself.

I nearly got into a bit of bother this afternoon before all the baking started. When my MH came home, she sat on my couch to have her yogurt and just as she started, there was a bit of a crash in my kitchen and she came running through to find me sitting on the floor with the fruit bowl lying beside me and the oranges all over the place, plus a very squashed plum splattered on the floor and she very quickly worked out that I had been up on top of the cupboards again and on my way back down, one of my adorable little paws hit the fruit bowl and it sort of fell. Oh dear. I got a good telling off and even my 'I am so very sorry' face didn't work---but just for a little while. She soon loved me loads again!


I think I might not go mountaineering again. Well, just for tonight anyway, or until the cake is safely out of the way 'cos after all the hard work my MH has done today, it would definitely be more than my adorable little life is worth to hurt her cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment