Saturday 18 October 2014

I like Saturday


I like the weekends bestest of all because normally my humans are both at home and have lots of time to spend with me and because my MH doesn't do any housework so she has lots of time to spend with me and because my friend S. comes to see me and she has lots of time to spend with me. Am I painting a little picture for you? And can you see me right in the middle of it? Yep! Just where I should be.

I was just a tad concerned this morning that my ability to get the old dear to do my every bidding was beginning to weaken, but she has rather made up for it as the day has progressed. Shall I explain? Of course I shall.

Sometimes through the night I waken up feeling just a little on the peckish side and I gently ask my sleeping MH to please waken, get up and feed me. Well, after I have purred, poked, prodded and fandango'd on her chest, she finally decides that she needs to use her litter tray, so while she is up, she might as well put some food in my dish. Mission accomplished.



Well, I successfully did this this morning and a few hours later, I thought I would try it again only to be told in no uncertain terms to go away! I was not best pleased, I can tell you, so I lay down beside my MH's feets and had such a serious sulk that I fell asleep! Hee hee. I was a bit concerned that she might be a bit annoyed with me when she wakened, but she didn't say anything so I can only imagine that I am totally forgiven or that she has forgotten, but whichever it is, I am a tad relieved! However, I think I might behave myself tonight.

I have been in and out a few times today but it is getting a bit cooler now, so me and my MH just stayed out long enough for her to take a few pictures and then we rushed back in and sat on my couch. I watched my television tonight 'cos my favourite programme is back on and that is 'Strictly'. I plonk my adorable little self on my MH's knee and we watch it together and then when my friend S. comes to see me on a Sunday we all talk about it and I like that. I haven't got any favourites yet but I do like it a lot and I hope you are liking it too.




So, that has been my Saturday, although I am getting myself ready for my evening perambulation round my estate to have a chat with all my night time friends and then it will be time for bed.

Oh yes, I DO like Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment