Wednesday 29 October 2014

Just Normal


I quite like my Wednesdays even though I am left on my own for a while, but since it is just for a little time, I don't really mind too much.

We were all up quite early and I sat with my MH while my DH got ready to go away to the Cat shop and we had a chat about what we might do with our day before she had to go away out too. I went outside with her 'cos it was lovely and quiet on my little island and it wasn't winding or raining so I was a very contented little Squeak.


My DH had just fed the birdies so there were lots of them at our feeder and I just sat under it and watched as they had something to eat. I sit there lots of time in case one falls off its little perch and of course, I would catch it and help it back up again! OK, even I am blushing when I write that! It is a wee bit of a fib, although I don't hurt little birdies mainly because they fly away before I can get to them. Anyway, I sat there for a while and it was just lovely. I saw some birdies and some boats and then I saw a little car and I knew it was my MH and I ran to meet her and that made her very happy. She lifted me up and gave me a great big cuddle and then we sat on the couch for a while and had another chat.


We had a rest for a while until she had to play with her iron and after I saw her putting all the things away, I asked her would she please play with me and you don't get any prizes for guessing the answer. We had just settled down again when the nice farmer lady from next door came in to see me so we all chatted together and she told me that she had seen a little robin birdie in her garden. I have never seen one of those, so me and my MH are going to keep looking in our garden and see if we can find one. I think I would like that and my MH told me that robin birdies are her favourite although she likes owl birdies too and I have never seen one of those either.

I think I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment