Tuesday 14 October 2014

More Good Fun


It has been another brilliant day for this little puss and I have hardly been inside all day. It has been a bit cool but it has been dry and calm and that suits me just fine 'cos I have a lovely fur coat which keeps me cosy and I can run about fast so that makes me warm too. As long as it is not pouring with rain or a howling gale then I am happy.


I started my day by sitting on my MH's knee while she had her breakfast and as soon as I had finished my little drop of milk in her dish, I was off. Out into my garden to see what was happening out there. I had a good sniff all around my favourite places and I rolled on my path before settling down just watching the sheeps and the birdies and that was just lovely.

My DH was outside as well 'cos he was finishing spreading all the chips and he is a happy person now that he doesn't have to do that job any more 'cos it made him a bit tired, but he thinks he has made our garden look nice again and the Boss agrees with him so it has been well worth all his hard work. Me and my MH went into the gym for a bit of exercise, but just for her 'cos I don't need any extra help with my exercises. I am still a very fit little puss, but she likes it when I sit with her and watch what she is doing.


Later in the morning, my MH washed all my blankets and I had a fantastic time out in my garden with her when she was hanging them on the rope. I just ran and ran and my MH found a bit of pampas grass for me to play with so I chased that and dived on it and killed it once and then I did it all over again and I just loved it. It was just magic being outside with my MH and I know she liked being outside with me 'cos she told me when we were sitting on my couch later on.



The old dear needed a rest, so I plonked my adorable little self on her knee and let her stroke me until I nearly falled asleep. I was so comfortable and so, so happy.

I hope you are comfortable and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment