Friday 17 October 2014

More Sleeps


I have had a very lazy day today, but it has been a very good day. Well, at least inside my house has been good, but outside it has been awful. It has been wet and the wind just got worser and worser as the day went on, so apart from a couple of very quick visits to my favourite fields, I have just stayed inside.

My humans have been quite lazy too, 'cos my MH likes to get all the housework done before a Friday so that she can have a long weekend to her dear little self, and I am happy with that 'cos it means that she has a lot more time for me. My DH is still bringing in some of our tomatoes for her and that makes her a very happy Boss.

We both went through to our bedroom and I let her stroke me but then I asked her to tuck me up under my blanket 'cos I was in need of a little snooze, and the old dear did just that. Now, how did I ASK her, I hear you wonder. Well, the blanket was on top of the bed, so I jumped up and I stared and stared at my MH and at the same time I scratched the blanket with my adorable little paw, and my very clever MH knew exactly what I wanted, so she lifted up the corner of said blanket and in a trice yours truly was under it and in another trice I was sound asleep.

My MH told me she kept looking in to see if I was OK and she could see my adorable little body slowly moving up and down under my blanket. Bliss, my dear friends, bliss!

I lay there for a long time but when I got up I had a lot of energy so me and my MH had a play on the floor and she tooked this picture of me and her feets. I am not sure about the socks, but she likes them, so I guess I will just have to put up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment