Saturday 4 October 2014

Mountaineering Moggy


Guess who that is? Yes! Me, Squeak.

Remember I told you yesterday that I had perfected a flying leap from the middle of the step ladders into the the lovely soft towels and I sat there all soft and cuddly just like them? Well, today I was still feeling very fit and I gave another one of my death-defying leaps, but this time it was a vertical jump from a standing position and I landed on top of my living room cabinet where I sat with the ornaments and I was just as beautiful, delicate and adorable as them. Oops, my modesty is showing again! Hee hee


My MH wasn't best pleased with me, but she just left me there until I was ready to come down under my own steam. I think she has accepted that if she lets me do that, then I don't break anything. Maybe I should have taken the cake out of its tin!! Sorry DH.

However, I think that I should keep my adorable little paws on the floor for the next few days or my next transformation might be into a pot of soup! Mind you, having said that, I think I would be a kind of soup that you have never tasted before---perfect!

It has been a lot wet on my little island, but I have still been outside quite a bit today and I sat under the bird feeder while all the little birdies were having their dinner and they weren't frightened of me, although that might have been because I was sort of hiding from them in the hope that one might fall off its perch and then I could be a very kind puss and put it back again.

And if you believe that, then the moon really is made of cheese!

If you look very closely at today's picture, and if you can tear your eyes away from yours truly, you will see my DH at the far right of the photograph when he won his teapot on Countdown long ago before I was even a twinkle in their eye. I think he is a very clever DH and maybe I will tell him that some day. Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment