Friday 24 October 2014

So Quiet


My day has been very quiet 'cos I have been in my house all alone and all by myself today. I did manage to have a little play though 'cos we were all up very early and I nipped out for an early morning perambulation while the old dears were having their breakfast.

It was a fine morning but just a bit breezy, so my MH had to keep the window closed and when I saw that, I just lay on my little bed and waited for them to come home. I was fine as you can imagine because my humans had left me plenty of food and water, and my house is always cosy, so I had a very comfortable snooze.

I did have one visitor and that was the postie man who came to my house with some letters and I was in the porch when he opened the door, so he said hello to me and I gave him a little purr. If my window had been opened and if I had been lonely, there are lots of places I could go so see my friends. I could visit the nice farmer next door or I could go up the hill and see my friend M. and if I was really brave, I could go away to the other side of my island and see my friend S. although I am not too sure if her puss cat would be very happy with me just turning up. I shall ask her sometime.


The time passed quite quickly and soon I heard the door opening again and when I ran into my kitchen I saw my humans and my MH lifted me up and gave me a great big cuddle and told me she had missed me millions. We sat on the couch while she told me all the things she had been doing and then because she was a bit tired, we went and lay down on the bed for a while and I purred and purred and she snored and snored so we were both very happy.

My routine is right back to normal again and I am snoozing on my couch before I head outside later on. My little weather man friend has said that the wind has to be very bad over the weekend, so I reckon I need to get as much exercise before it arrives. I do not like the wind at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment