Monday 6 October 2014

Windy, windy, windy


Well, he is not often wrong, but my little weather man friend was very right again when he said it would be windy on my little island today. We have been in my house nearly all day 'cos it has been so wet and windy. My DH went out to finish bringing in all our little ornaments, but he wasn't able to go to the Cat shop in case the boat wouldn't bring him home in the afternoon, and my MH hasn't been outside at all. She is frightened she gets blowed over 'cos that happened to her last week and she landed on the grass but she didn't hurt herself. She just got a bit of a fright.

I slept for most of the afternoon, but I made my MH laugh a lot when I got up 'cos I ran about my living room asking her to play with me and I haven't done that for a long time. Fortunately, she remembered what to do so we played for a long time on my carpet and I used up some of my energy, but I am hoping that I will be able to go outside for a long play later on.


I have a lot of energy that needs using up and I did try to venture out a couple of times this evening. I am afraid I was beginning to upset the old dear 'cos when she was making the dinner, I kept asking her to open the door for me, so she had to stop what she was doing and go to the door, but when she opened it I just sniffed at the wind and ran back into my living room. Well, after the third---or maybe the fourth---time, she sort of helped me out with a very gentle push, but by the time she had got the door shut and had moved to the cooker, I was back at the window asking to be let in again---quickly!


So I haven't had nearly enough exercise and if I don't get out later on, I won't be able to sleep, and if I can't sleep I am afraid my MH won't be sleeping either and that is not good news at all.

Please, little weather man friend, turn the wind down a wee bit. Just for me --- and my MH. Pretty please :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment