Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Big Decision


I have been doing a lot of thinking recently. I think it is because it will soon be a significant birthday for me----did I tell you I will soon be five?

Well, I have been thinking what I should be doing and as I was helping my MH today with her ironing it came to me in a flash. I think I will be an explorer! Well, when you look at my adorable little life so far it makes complete and utter sense.

When I was a brand new baby puss and came to my forever home at the tender age of thirteen weeks I started then, only I didn't know what it was called. I went all through my house sniffing and looking and feeling and making sure I knew where everything was, and then a few weeks later, when my humans decided it was time to take me outside, I did the same in my garden. I must admit that I did get a big fright the first time I saw the outside and I ran right back to the inside again, but my MH gently lifted me out and coaxed me to play on the grass until I eventually became the brave, intrepid little hunter that you see before you. Well, you know what I mean? It took a wee while but they persevered with me until I became so very, very brave.


Then, a while later it was Christmas and I was able to explore my Christmas tree---from the inside and then from the top and I just loved it, so I think that me being an adventurer and explorer is the perfect choice of career and so I have been practicing as you will see from today's pictures.

When my MH was ironing, I jumped up on top of the freezers and wandered from one to the other, just loving it. I was just passing this mirror as the old dear clicked her camera and I am afraid it is a bit blurred 'cos I got a bit of a fright when I saw another little adorable face staring back at me and it made me jump. My MH had to explain what a mirror was and when she told me I was looking at me, I understood why it was so adorable Hee hee


After that, we went back into the study where I continued my training and you can see me sitting on top of our hub. I think I might phone BT and tell them that this picture would make a beautiful advert for them and that has just given me another brilliant thought.


If my exploring career doesn't work out, I could be a model! Sorted. Phew!! I think I need a lie down now after all this thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment