Saturday 22 November 2014

A Good Day


I have been a very good puss today and I have had a lovely day just 'footering'. Those of you who read my blog lots of times will know that 'footering' is one of my MH's favourite words and it just means doing little bits of things and nothing too serious, and that's what we have all been doing.

The oldies weren't out too late last night as I had told them that the door would be locked if I was asleep before they came home. Hee hee. I even made sure the window was shut, although I think I would give all my paw-kit money just to see my dear old MH trying to climb in the window like I do. I will definitely have to learn how to work her camera!!!

When they came home I sat on my MH's knee and she told me all about their night and she said that there were lots and lots of people in our little Hall and that everything went well, so I was very happy for them. She was a wee bit annoyed that she couldn't dance 'cos her wee legs were sore, but she was very happy 'cos she had trifle after her dinner and she loves trifle, so that helped her get over her disappointment.


I went out to play for a short time this afternoon but it has been a bit wet, so I just came home and asked my MH to play with me, which she did and we had good fun for a long time. I am having my usual sleep now, but about seven o'clock I shall assume my rightful position on the old dear's knee and we shall watch Strictly 'cos that is our favourite programme on a Saturday.


I will go out to play later on if the rain stays off, but I think I am going to have to learn to clean my adorable little paws before I land on the chair when I come flying in through the window, because the old dear is getting annoyed at all the paw marks I am leaving and she has to keep washing the chair. She says she will leave a tray of water outside the window if I would be so kind as to have a paddle before I come in, but I don't know if I fancy that at all.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment