Thursday 6 November 2014

A Very Quiet Day


And a very horrid day on my little island with lots of rain and a great big wind, so there are no prizes for knowing that I have been inside for most of the afternoon. BUT, I have been out two times and two times I came home very wet.

I was desperate to go out, so I very politely---as always!---asked my MH to open the door for me which she did, but I had to sit on the carpet for a wee while to make up my mind and all the time I was doing that, the wind was blowing the rain into my house and a lot of it was landing on my MH who, for some reason, wasn't best pleased, especially as I decided that I might not bother after all. Oh dear!

About ten minutes later, I decided that I might try it again, so we went through the same routine --- please open door, OK darling puss [I made that wee bit up :))]door opens, rain pours in, MH gets wet, me almost changes mind but feels MH's foot gently about my person and decides that getting wet might be the better choice, and suddenly me outside.

There are lots of places for me to hide and shelter so I was quite fine, but I am not so happy outside when it is winding and I went back inside very quickly and sat beside my MH on our couch.


I heard lots of bangs last night from all the fireworks but I wasn't frightened 'cos I knew what it was, and when it was all finished, my MH let me out to play and I founded a little mouse and we played together for a while but my humans wouldn't let me take it inside so I had to leave it on my grass, but I might just have eaten it.

I will let you make up your own mind on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment