Monday 10 November 2014

Deep in Thought




I have been doing a lot of thinking today. In fact, I have thinked so much that my adorable little head is sore. I know you will be desperate to know what I have been thinking about so I shall tell you.

I will soon be a whole five years old and I just wondered what I should be doing with my life. I did wonder if it was finally time to grow up and be a real cat instead of a kitten cat, but after a play with my MH where she rolled me round on top of my bed and tickled my adorable little tummy, I decided that I was going to stay a kitten for ever! I just LOVE it when we play all these games together and I know she loves it just as much as me.

I will be a cat in age, but in my little head---when it's not sore, hee hee--- I shall be a kitten and I shall continue to do all the adorable things that make my humans laugh and I shall show them that I love them millions 'cos that's how much they love me. Do you know that my MH tells me she loves me every single day? And sometimes more than one time every day and that makes me so very, very happy. So, that is the decision I have reached and I know that you will all be pleased to hear that.

I have had lots of time to think today 'cos me and my MH were up in the middle of the night again and I was out playing before the sun had wakened up when she went away for a couple of hours and then when she comed home it was time to do her housework so she only had time for me when she had finished it all, although she talked to me when she was working and I liked that.

When she was all finished, we sat on the couch and while she was stroking my adorable little lugs I told her what I had decided and she was very, very happy. So I am sure I have made the right decision and I am going to enjoy being the playfullest kitten-cat in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment