Sunday 16 November 2014

I know....


.... you will find this very hard to believe but I am developing a little bad habit. It is just one and it is just a little one but I am afraid it is driving my dear old MH dippy. I have mentioned it before, but I shall tell you about it again 'cos I know you are always interested to hear all about me and my humans.

You know how much I love being outside? Well, I have been in and out quite a lot today even though it hasn't been a very pleasant day, but I played about my garden and I went into the fields where my adorable little feets got very wet and after I had done this a few times, my MH noticed that there were lots and lots of perfect little mucky paw marks on her good leather chair which she had to wash off. She was OK about it and I didn't get into any trouble 'cos she knows that I would clean my little paws if I could, but I can't so sometimes the chair gets a tad dirty.


We had a play together and then we both sat on the couch and had one of our girlie chats which I like and while my MH was chatting to me, I fell asleep 'cos I was so comfortable on her knee with her stroking my little lugs, but when I wakened up again, I decided that I wanted to go out and that's when my little bad habit appeared.

So, picture the scene. Me and MH in my kitchen and MH getting the dinner ready for her and my DH. I have already been fed as I am first in that particular pecking order! Politely I ask the old dear to let me out and she takes me to the door and opens it. Yours truly has a sniff of the outside and decides it is not to my liking and before the door is closed again I am back in my living room and my MH is not best pleased. Two minutes later I am back in my kitchen and I push open the porch door which always makes her smile, but she has to stop again to open the outside door for me, and this time I decide that it would be safer if I did go out---which I did.

I have been doing this lots of time when the weather isn't very good and I can tell that the old dear is getting a bit fed up with my indecision, so I think I shall have to mend my ways if I know what is good for me.

Apart from that, I have had a very good day and I got a wee surprise when my MH put on my television 'cos I saw Andy playing tennis and I liked that although I am sorry that Roger has a sore back and I hope he is better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment