Monday 3 November 2014

I Like Mondays....


.... especially Mondays like today 'cos the weather on my little island has been lovely and I have been able to get out to play lots and lots of times which makes me a very happy Squeak.


Me and my MH were up very early this morning 'cos she had to go to the Post Office, but if it had been left to me, we would have been up a lot earlier. As I told you yesterday, my mojo is definitely back and I am full of energy and excitement and even a little bit of devilment, so I tried to waken the old dear about six o'clock so that I could have a wee feed and maybe a play with her, but for some reason she wasn't best pleased, and it took me until ten minutes to seven o'clock in the morning before she wakened up and then we got up.

I had some breakfast and then wandered round my garden while my MH went away in her little car and once I saw she was safely down the road, I nipped back in through the window and went to sleep until she comed back to me and by this time my DH was up and ready to go to the Cat Shop. I helped my MH with her work, but it was so lovely and calm that she left the door open so I was able to lie on my porch and watch the birdies and I liked that.


We sat on the couch for a while and she told me lots of stories about what she had been doing at the Halloween party and I asked her to put some pictures on for you and that is just what she did, so you will be able to see for yourself how scary my humans looked on Friday night. I am glad it only happens once a year 'cos it's not good for a delicate little puss like me. Oops, I hope you weren't eating anything, in case I choked you!!


The weather is still good, so I have decided that I shall have a snooze and then I shall head outside for a wander round my estate before bedtime because these are the kind of nights that I just love, so I intend staying out for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment