Sunday 23 November 2014

Lazy Day


It was a sort of normal Sunday at my house today with me and my humans having a long lie and then doing more footering rather that doing any work, but then they both went away out in the afternoon and I couldn't go with them.

I do get a bit sad when they go away 'cos I am so used to them being at home with me and although I am not frightened on my own, I prefer it when I have company, but it was not to be today 'cos they both went away to the Hall again where the Lifeboat Ladies had come over from Hoy in the lifeboat and they were selling things and had a raffle and the humans could look round the lifeboat if they wanted. The lifeboat wasn't in the Hall, you understand 'cos the lifeboat men left it at the pier. AND there was a doggie as well. He is Hector the mascot and he even has his own life jacket with a carry handle on it so that he can be lifted on and off if he needs it.

You can tell that I have been listening very carefully to my MH when she comed back and I am rather taken with the idea of a jacket with a handle, so I might put that on my Santa list. I have a feeling that I am going to need more than one sheet of paper! My list is getting rather long and my MH says she is going to stop me watching the television 'cos I am getting too many ideas!

I have been playing outside for a short time but it is raining quite heavily now, so I have decided that I will watch Strictly in a wee while and then I will see if I can get out, but I am not going if it is still pouring. I am getting rather annoyed at being wet all the time, so I will wait until the rain goes off.


I am making the best of a nice, quiet house 'cos I know it will be back to normal tomorrow with the vacuum and the dusters flying round the place. Sigh!! I am so glad I can just take to my little bed and sleep until it is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment