Friday 14 November 2014

No Trauma


I have been a safe little puss today with no mishaps and no trouble, so I am quite content.

It has been very windy on my little island and my MH and me were up very early again and it was pitch black! I nipped out the door for a while as my MH was having her breakfast, but I was back in the window in time to finish off her milk and then I sat on the window sill and waved to her as she tooked her little car off to the other side of my island and in a trice I was all snuggled up on my bed again which was still quite warm.

My DH thought he might go to Kirkwall today but when he saw how my MH got blowed in the door, he decided to stay home with me and the Boss so we have all had a good day. I managed to go out to play once or twice but to be honest it wasn't very pleasant so I decided that I would ask my MH to play with me which she did and we had very good fun.


She was doing some more of her cards, so I parked my adorable little bum right beside her up on the table and she talked to me all the time she was working and I liked that a lot. She keeps telling me what she is doing so I am learning all the time and every now and then, she would stop and stroke my little lugs and I just purred to let her know that I liked that a lot.

I am looking forward to the weekend when we just all take it very easy, but my little weather man friend said I might not get out to play too much as it will be wet and windy again. It is a wee bit annoying but I am content in my house as long as my humans are home with me, so I am sure I will have a good weekend.

And I hope your weekend is a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment