Sunday 30 November 2014

So Lazy


We have all been very lazy this Sunday and we are all liking it. Both my humans are feeling a bit better now and my MH has her own voice back but my DH is still coughing an awful lot and sometimes my adorable wee head gets sore listening to him, but I know the old soul can't help it. He thinks he might go to the Cat Shop tomorrow so me and my MH will get peace. Oh goody!

We didn't get up too early and I did have a wee wander round my garden but I didn't really see anything very interesting so I just went back inside and sat on the sink while my MH did a wee bit of her ironing and we had a good old chat which we both liked.

I was still feeling a bit tired so I went and lay on my bed while my humans watched the football and then I sat on my MH's knee for a while before we had a play with some of my toys and that was very good fun too.


I didn't see my friend S. today 'cos she has visitors but my MH told me that she might come on to my computer and talk to us and that would be good. Did you know that one of my MH's friends who lives in Australia has seen me on her computer? I am not sure how I got there but I was in a living room in Sydney, so there. I wonder where else I could go to show more people just how adorable I am.

I liked Strictly last night and we will be watching again tonight to see who has to go home. I still haven't made up my mind who is my favourite so I shall have to start paying more attention and make a big decision. I think me and my MH will have a chat and maybe with my friend S. when she arrives on my computer.

I am getting quite excited at the thought of it all and naturally I will tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment