Wednesday 18 February 2015

No News Again


My life is very quiet just now. It is good but quiet and I do like it but I will be happy when the weather gets better so that I can stay out in the warm sunshine just lying on the lovely grass watching all the little mouses. It will happen, sure it will?

Me and my humans have had a good day just doing the normal routine things but every now and then the old dear needed a wee rest so she sat on my couch and I nipped up beside her for a girlie chat while she stroked my adorable little lugs and I purred away for hours and hours before I nodded off to sleep.

At one point in this afternoon we thought we might make a little perambulation around my garden so we wandered to the door, opened it and then looked out, but when we felt the cold on our little faces, we looked at one another and said 'no way' and then we raced one another back to the couch, and guess who won? Yes! Me!! Well, I do have four feets while my MH only has two!!

We might be able to get out to play tomorrow and I will make my MH laugh as I run all over my garden and do my funny jumps which she just loves, so I am hoping that the weather will let us do that and then I might have some more news for you.


The very good news is that I am back to being a very well little Squeak and I haven't been sick any more. Maybe the little mouse that I ate was passed its sell by date. Hee hee. Just kidding of course 'cos the little mouses are my friends, Sure they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment