Tuesday 14 April 2015

More Play Time


I was able to get out to play for a lot longer today 'cos it wasn't raining too much. To be honest I was glad to get out of my house for a while 'cos I don't know what is happening to my humans, but they seem to have caught some kind of cleaning bug. Well, it's more my MH's bug and my DH just does as she tells him ----sometimes!

So, the vacuum cleaner was racing round the house and the steamer was spitting its way round my kitchen and my porch so yours truly decided to head off into the garden where the only noise was the chirping of the birdies which was lovely and I liked it very much so I stayed outside until I knew that all the work would be done and then I jumped back in the window and my house was all quiet again.


By this time my MH needed a wee rest and she was sitting on my couch, so I just nipped up on her knee and we sat there for a long time while she stroked me and talked to me and you all know how happy that makes me.

The rest of my day passed nice and quietly and I had a long afternoon snooze and two or three little trips outside to see what the birdies were doing and also to sharpen my little claws. I have a scratching post in my house but I prefer the bits of wood in front of my house and I use those as often as I can, but as you know,it all depends on the weather. Today was a good-ish day, so I scratched and scratched and scratched, and it was ever so good. My little claws are now perfect. Naturally!


When I went inside again I decided to play with some of my toys and after a lot of deliberation I picked my little mouse and I played with that for a long time. I love that little mouse 'cos I can lift it up and walk about with it and although this picture is a wee bit dark, I wanted you to see my little mouse. I 'specially wanted my friend J. to see it 'cos it was her that sended it to me through the post and I just love it loads.


So there we are. Not too bad a day after all and on top of it all, my MH has told me that she isn't doing any housework at all tomorrow and all her time will be for me. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment