Thursday 18 June 2015

At Last....


..... I have a wee story for you. As you know, things have been very quiet Chez Squeak of late and I haven't had very much to tell you at all, but last night I did something which was quite funny and I thought you might like to hear all about it.

I had had a good day and was out playing quite a lot and I was able to go out for a while at night time before it got a bit cold. We all settled down to sleep quite early and even my DH was in bed early 'cos the poor old thing had worked so hard at the Cat Shop that he was very tired. We were all sound asleep when my DH wakened us all up with his coughing and me and him got up so that he could get a wee drink. My MH stayed in her wee bed snoring, so she was OK. I decided that since I was up anyway, I might as well nip out for a while and I am afraid I got so involved in talking to all my little friends that I didn't notice the time until I heard him whistling for me, and it was one of those 'come in right now or you are out all night' whistles. I went in!

I had a good sleep but I wakened up about half past seven o'clock in this morning and I asked my MH to please feed me and then I would decide what I wanted to do. But she didn't! I don't know if she didn't hear me or if she was just ignoring me. I have had my suspicions for some time that she is ignoring me, and that is just not on now, is it? I am not a hundred percent sure that is what she is doing, but I think it might very well be the case.


So, I realised that sterner measures were needed and so I decided to clunk the light switch on her dressing table. Now, you know that I have done this before, but that was in the winter when it was dark and I couldn't see anything. But last night, it was still like daylight in my bedroom 'cos as I told you, it doesn't get dark on my little island and last night I could see very clearly and I noticed that there was a mirror on the dressing table so I could see me and what I was doing. I could see my adorable little tummy and all the other bits of me that I have never seen before. Oh, I am beautiful, am I not? I am sorry that I am not very modest, but I am just really excited at seeing my underside 'bits' for the very first time.

But, my dear friends, it will not be the last time. Oh roll on bedtime! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment