Friday 12 June 2015

Look!


I was up very early this morning 'cos my MH was going to meet her friends and she had to catch the early boat, so I was fed and out to play before half past seven o'clock in the morning. It was a good morning so I was quite happy out watching the little sheeps and seeing the baby bird when they wakened up. I watched my MH going away in her little car and I must say I was a little bit sad, but I knew my DH would look after me, so I nipped back into the house to sit with him for a while.

I had a very good day just lazing about in my garden and nipping in and out of my house to see that the old boy was doing fine---which he was. I was sitting outside in the afternoon when I saw my MH's little car coming back again and then she was right beside me giving me a great big cuddle. I sat with her and she told me all the things she had been doing with her friends and then she showed me this picture which just melted my adorable little heart, and I am sure you will love it too.


There are little baby ducks in the sea down at the pier on my little island and my MH thought I might like to see them, which I did. I will never be able to see them for real 'cos it is too far away for me to go, but this picture will do just fine and I hope you like it too.

Once I knew the old dear was sitting comfortably, I went back outside, but I didn't go too far away and just rolled on my path lots of times and I am sure I could hear the little sheeps laughing at me, but I must tell them not to try doing that 'cos it is dangerous for sheeps to roll. I am sure the mummy sheeps will tell that to the babies.


It is just doggies and puss cats that can roll, and this puss cat does it so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment