Thursday 25 June 2015

Not Quite


Do you remember that I told you I might stay out all night last night? Well, I didn't. I did think about it. In fact I thinked so much about it that by the time I DID go home, it was nearly morning! I had had a very good sleep on my couch in the evening and I went out to play as normal until it was time to help my MH get to sleep and then I nipped back in.

We settled down and while she was reading, I had a napette but when she put the light out I asked my DH to let me out to play again and oft I went and I had a brilliant time just playing and chasing and generally being a puss. It was oh so very, very good and I loved every single second of it. After a while, I heard my DH calling for me and it was then that I started to think.'Should I go in and go to sleep, or should I stay out and play?' I lay down on the grass and made a little list of all the reasons I should stay out and all the reasons I should go in and while I was doing this, my DH called about another two or three times and then I heard the final call. I know it is the final one because of the tone, and it was then I reached my decision and my little legs scooted me right home and straight onto the bed beside my MH who was very pleased to see me, although she was half asleep but she knowed it was me. I think the whiskers were a give away!

I have had a very good day today and I have still been able to get out and play as much as I want to, but I did manage to take some time away from my beloved fields to go into the gym with my MH and when her little legs were finished their hard work, I decided to see what it was like on the treadmill and she tooked this picture of me for you.


The picture is fine, but I will tell you a wee secret. I don't really like the treadmill, so I won't be going on it again. On the other paw, maybe I will try it when it is still switched on! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment