Wednesday 24 June 2015

Still Having Fun


I think summer has finally arrived. Well, it's not really a very good summer, but at least it has stopped being winter. I think! Anyway, it is good enough to let me get outside as often as I want and I want --- lots of times.

I got a surprise today. Both my humans went away on the boat and that made me a wee bit sad 'cos it meant I was going to be on my own all day, but I got it wrong and that's where my surprise came in. I wandered round my garden for a while and then I sat on the back of my couch just wondering what to do with my adorable little self for the rest of the day when I heard my door opening. I was just about to fly into attack mode when I noticed it was my MH who had come back on the dinner time boat and I was a very happy puss.

I sat on her knee while she had her lunch and then we both had a perambulation round the garden and that was so good. I listened to the birdies and I saw a curlew which was very beautiful. I also noticed that my three duck friends were back outside my gate and I wandered over to say hello to them but they waddled away quite quickly. I think they are still frightened in case I hurt them. Which I wouldn't, of course.


We were able to stay out a long time and even when my MH went inside I found a lovely shaded wee spot in my garden and I settled down for a wonderful nap. It was so very good. I am now resting inside on my very favouritist chair, but I shall be going outside again after I have gathered up all my energy. I love these long light days when it doesn't get dark at all and it will be good fun tonight 'cos there is no wind and so my humans will be able to leave the window open which means I can stay out as long as I want.

I still haven't stayed out for a whole en-tire night yet, but I have a feeling in my adorable little bones that tonight might be the night! Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment