Friday 17 July 2015

A Lovely Friday


I am a very happy little Squeak. Every now and then I get a wee thought that tells me that my humans are back home with me again and that makes me so very happy that I have a little purr to myself! Bless!!

I was a little bit concerned this morning when my MH told me they were going out and I thought to myself 'surely not another holiday?' but then I saw her take her guitar and I knew exactly what she was doing and where she was going and I knew that they would be back very soon, so I was still happy.

I had a wee snooze until I heard the door opening and in came my humans, but this time my DH was carrying the box of groceries and I remembered it was Friday and Friday is string day. Yippee! I had the bestest of fun jumping in and out of the box and as you can see, my MH had room in her camera for her very favourite puss. Well, I am her ONLY puss, but she loves me millions.

But you knew that already, didn't you? I hope you all have a very good weekend. I know I am going to have a crackin' time just 'cos my humans are back home with me, and I love it! MILLIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment