Wednesday 26 August 2015

Still Not Brilliant


It has been a good day inside my house, but a not so good day outside. It has been wet and drizzly and I have been soaked two or three times, but as soon as I plopped in through my window, my MH was there at the toot to make me all dry again with her towel. I will tell you a wee secret. It was worth getting wet just so that I could be cuddled dry again and as it is still raining, I think I will be having lots more 'drying off' cuddles.

My DH sailed away to Stromness and me and my MH sat on the couch and worked out what our day was going to look like. We have a lazy day on Wednesdays 'cos my MH just does little bits of housework so there was lots of time to spoil me and play with me.

I was just left on my own for a short time while my MH went away to speak to another puss. I shall let that sink in for a minute. She went to see another puss, but I was not jealous and I shall explain why. This other puss belongs to my friend S. and she has had to go away from our little island for a while and she didn't want her puss to get lonely so my MH said she would go and visit, and because my friend S. does the same to me when my humans are away I don't mind at all. In fact, I am very happy that she is doing it. Oh, I am such a good puss, am I not?


I am having a snooze on my couch now and it is raining, but if it ever goes off, then I shall go out to play, but I have been told that I have to be home at a decent hour as my MH is going swimming tomorrow with her friend P and she needs her beauty sleep.

I will try and do what she has told me, but sometimes I am having such good fun outside that I forget, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment