Thursday 3 September 2015

A Wee Bit Lonely


I think I am not going to like Thursdays from now on. My MH has started going swimming in Stromness with her friend and she wants to go every Thursday which means that I am all alone with my DH. Now, that's not a problem 'cos you all know that I love my DH and he loves me and always looks after me, but it's not the same as when my MH is here.

She talks to me all the time no matter what she is doing and I never need to ask for a cuddle 'cos she hides them all over the house for me and every time we are together she finds one and I get it and I just love that. But when I am with my DH, I have to ask for cuddles. I always get them, but it's just not the same. Sigh. I think I am going to have to learn how to do 'the severe weather dance' Well, maybe the 'nearly-severe weather dance' eh?


It hasn't been a very good day for weather on my little island, but I did get out to play a couple of times and I met some of my little animal friends for a wee play together and it was on one of these trips outside that I noticed my MH's little kangaroo coming up the road and I sat well out of the way until it had stopped and then I ran up to my MH and do you know what I got?

Yes, a great big cuddle! Yippee!! She must have taken one with her just for when she came home to me again. Aw, bless!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Squeak. Perhaps you should take up knitting, or some other hobby while your MH is away on Thursdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, Bonnie. You know how clever my four little paws are? I am sure I could learn and just think how quick I could be. My MH showed me the little creatures you had made and I thought I could make a lot of mini Squeaks for Christmas presents for my friends but that will just be our secret please 'cos I want it to be a surprise. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I could make a mini Squeak and show your MH so she could show you. I think that would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete