Thursday 10 September 2015

Swimming Day

Not for me, you understand. No. it was for my dear old MH and she went away in her little kangaroo for the eleven o'clock boat while me and my DH stayed at home.

It was a lovely day and even the sun was out to play so it was warm and I was very happy being out to play lots and lots of times and then I decided to have a word with the old boy and suggested that we give my MH a big surprise by cutting the grass for her and he did just that. I stayed well out of the road but I followed him round to make sure he did it as well as the Boss. And he did, but only 'cos I was there!

I spent the rest of the day outside and I had great fun but I kept watching for the little kangaroo to come back to me and it didn't come when it should have, so I was a bit upset and sat with my DH who told me that my MH would be home later, so I just kept watching and sure enough, I saw it bouncing up the road and I was very happy.


I sat with her for a long time and got lots of cuddles and as she is writing this story for you, I am sitting on her knee with my adorable little head on her keyboard and she is liking it too, so we are both happy.

But the very best bit was that me and my DH got gold stars for cutting the grass. It made the old dear very happy and she gave my DH some can of beers and I of course got a ginormous cuddle.

That's plenty for me, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment