Thursday 12 November 2015

A Stormy Day


It has been wet and windy today so I haven't been out very much. In fact, I made my humans laugh when I asked my MH to let me out the door and I scooted round my house and went back in the window. I was only out for a couple of minutes and didn't even have enough time for a widdle. My humans did wonder why I went out, but I just needed some fresh air.

There is a big storm forecast for us for tomorrow and my MH was joking that I might need little lead boots in case I blow away, but I probably won't be going out much at all. We will need to wait and see. My MH is a wee bit worried 'cos she doesn't like the wind and my DH is a big bit worried 'cos if it is too bad then the boat won't come to my little island and that means he won't get his bottle of beers. If that's the case, I think me and my MH will need to move into the gym for a while!! Oh dear. Poor DH.


However, I have had a very good day. I asked my MH to play with me and she did. We played for a long time in my bedroom and she covered me up in my blanket and tickled me and I just loved that and then we played in the living room with lots of my toys and at one time I made her laugh again 'cos I did something very funny.


I was sitting on my rocking chair and my MH was holding one of my toys that is on a stick and she was waving it towards me and at one point I jumped up and when I landed I couldn't find it. I looked all over the chair. I looked under the chair and still I couldn't see it and I was getting a tad annoyed and then I found it. I was sitting on it! Oh, I did feel silly, but the old dear thought it was very funny.


Later on in the afternoon, my MH decided to have a wee nap on our couch and I snuggled up beside her and we both had a snore for a wee while and that was very good. So, you can see that I have had a very good day, and if my tomorrow is as good as my today, then the horrible storm won't worry me at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your horrible storm passes quickly. I very much like the pictures of on this post. You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete