Wednesday 4 November 2015

I'm Still Smiling


Life is back to normal for me and I like that. My DH was back at the Cat Shop and my MH had to take him to the boat 'cos his car is still not well but a wee while later she was back to me and I was sitting on her bit of the couch to make it warm for her. I sit there every time she gets up but as soon as my MH comes to sit down again, I get up without being told and that makes her smile and give me a cuddle.



So, we sat on my couch and had a chat about what she was going to do and I was a wee bit annoyed 'cos she said that she had to do a wee bit of housework, but she would be as quick as lightning and the rest of the day would be mine, so I forgived her. I had a little snooze and when I wakened up, I went and found her in my bedroom doing some dusting so I nipped up onto our bed and waited for her to finish. And do you know what she did? She cuddled me until I was sleepy again and then she put the HORRIBLE de-flea stuff on me. Oh dear. She can still catch me. I am not at all happy and you can all tell me it's for my own good, and I know that, but I don't have to like it, do I? No, No, No

However, the rest of my day went very well with lots of trips out in my garden and lots of sits with the old dear and then when my DH came home I got another surprise when he brought home a new car for himself 'cos he doesn't think his other one will go again and this will save my dear old MH having to go to the pier with him although she doesn't mind as she loves driving her little kangaroo, but she is happy my DH has his own car too.

So, tonight, we are a very happy little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment