Wednesday 23 December 2015

A Practice Day



So, off they went away to the party last night and left me all alone in the house. I wasn't too unhappy though 'cos it was a terrible night and I didn't really want to go out, but I would have been a wee bit happier if my humans had stayed at home with me, but they couldn't do that. So off they went, and I snuggled up on my couch for a snooze till they came home to me again. And they weren't too late which was brilliant. I have sent you a couple of pictures of my MH at the party and one of them shows you her funny hat and the other is with Santa Claus, but I don't know what he did with MY present.


And today has been a very good day for me as it was a sort of dress rehearsal for the holidays when I am the centre of attraction. My DH decided he needed to go shopping , so off he went at lunchtime and since my dear old MH was a wee bit tired from last night, she was just resting and so I had lots of sits on her knee and then a few plays whenever she was ready and I liked that, so I asked her to play lots and lots of times.


We had lots of good fun and lots of rests and my MH told me that this is what it was going to be like as soon as they come home from tomorrow's Nativity Play 'cos then all her work is finished and it will be Squeak's play time.


I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment