Saturday 12 December 2015

And Still a Better Day


I didn't want to get up this morning, so I didn't. I was lying on my MH's pillow when she got up and usually I get up with her and help her to eat her breakfast, but for some reason this morning I was tired and so I just stayed there and she didn't mind.

I was kind of half dozing and listening to what she was doing and then I heard the door open and I decided to see what she was up to. And I am so glad I did. 'Cos she was going to wash the outsides of my windows which were all dirty with all the 'stuff' the bad wind had throwed onto them. We were having difficulty looking out of them so I was happy when she decided to clean them.


And, I was happy 'cos I went out to play with her and my DH came too. Not to wash the windows, you understand. No, he had his own work to do, so I was able to watch them both and I had lots to play with. It was a fine day and even quite warm so we were all very happy.

I have still been a bit tired and so I have spent a lot of time in my wee hoose this afternoon as you can see.Hopefully, I will have lots more energy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment